SLUG OC-205 Lock cylinder
A Scandinavian oval standard lock cylinder that is locked and unlocked with a fire brigade key.
The in-built safety-mechanism prevents intrusion with a screwdriver or similar.
The SLUG OC-205 fire brigade lock cylinder is an oval Scandinavian cylinder in standard dimension, used with a fire brigade key type Aledal BOM 205 or similar.
The SLUG OC-205 is mainly used for the locking of:
- smoke hatches
- fire alarm control panels
- cabinets adapted for oval cylinders
- storage of fire-fighting equipment
- fire escape stairs
…but can also be used for:
- locking at low-security requirements
- locking for children and animals (dangerous environments)
- ladder locking
- locking of fences and lattices
- locking of public toilets